We are thrilled with the overwhelming response to the Lunch & Learn on Friday! Here is important information for everyone, regardless of whether you plan to attend:
- This event will be live-streamed here. Please tune in if you can't attend but are interested in this fascinating presentation!
- If you are planning to attend, please consider carpooling or using Uber or Lyft, as parking is very limited on campus.
- Speaking of parking, please park in the spaces near the carpool entrance first, then fill any open parking spots in the rest of the lot, and as a last option, park along the curb between the library and the playground.
- Remember lunch will be provided!
- If you are not planning to attend, please do not line up in carpool until after 1:30 p.m. to allow the guests to depart. Thank you for your cooperation and patience!
The Parent Education Series presents "Helping Your Child with Impulse Control, Listening, Focus & Emotional Responses." Join us for a Lunch & Learn on Friday, December 6, from 12:00 - 1:30 p.m., in the Fuqua Family Dining Hall. Lunch will be provided! Special guest Dr. Leslie Stuart will help parents understand more about the areas that may be interfering with your child's ability to learn, including attention difficulties and executive function issues. Learn helpful tips and strategies for parenting. Resources to support you and further your education will be provided. Please RSVP.