Formerly known as Doughnuts with Dads, Breakfast with a Buddy is a fun morning for students to invite one guest - Dad, Mom, or a special friend - to campus. Students and guests will meet in the Fuqua Family Dining Hall at 8:00 a.m. on their assigned day for doughnuts and a brief program, then visit the classroom. The sessions are as follows:
- kindergarten and first grade - Wednesday, November 6
- second grade - Wednesday, November 13
- third grade - Friday, November 15
- fourth grade - Wednesday, December 4
- fifth and sixth grades - Thursday, December 5
Volunteers are needed to make Breakfast with a Buddy a success! Check the Volunteer Opportunities page in the Parents portal for grade-specific sign ups to help set up the day before, bring doughnuts or fruit the day of, or to host one of the events. Questions? Contact Director of Communications and the Parents Association Sandy McCauley.