Library Pumpkin Patch
Decorate a pumpkin to look like one of your favorite book characters!
- Purchase a pumpkin no larger than a basketball.
- Decorate your pumpkin WITHOUT carving, cutting, or poking holes in it.
- Acrylic paints or permanent markers work best for decorating.
- You may add items such as yarn, buttons, wiggly eyes, etc.
- Attach an index card with your name and book character.
- Families or siblings may collaborate on a pumpkin together.
- Bring your pumpkin to the library on Monday, October 21.
- Participation is voluntary. This is NOT a contest. Have fun and be creative!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.