Study Lab is a program that provides structured guidance to complete homework assignments for second through sixth grade Schenck School students.
The goal of Study Lab is to facilitate work completion through a supportive environment. Study Lab is staffed by Schenck School faculty and staff who will aid students by clarifying homework assignments, interpreting directions, drilling decks, and assisting with other homework needs.
Study Lab is not meant for individualized instruction, but rather it is an academic atmosphere for students to benefit from the guidance of supportive faculty and staff. Study Lab is a four-day program, Monday through Thursday. No drop-ins or partial weeks are available.
There are two payment plans for 2020-2021 Study Lab:
- Payment Option #1 - Payment upon registration by credit card (charge fees included) - $3101.
- Payment Option #2 - Three payment plan
- First payment is due upon registration of $1034
- Second payment of $1034 due November 1, 2020
- Third payment of $1034 due February 8, 2021 (by credit card including charge fees.)
- Payments will be automatically charged on the dates listed above.
Study Lab Hours:
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
May 20, 2021.
No Study Lab on early dismissal days.
The Schenck School respects your privacy and will never release your contact, check, or credit card information.