Registration for Study Lab (2021-2022) opens at 9:00 am.
Spots fill quickly.
Study Lab dates are Monday through Thursday, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm, August 23, 2021 - May 19, 2022.
Study Lab is a program that provides structured guidance to complete homework assignments for second through sixth grade Schenck School students.
The goal of Study Lab is to facilitate work completion through a supportive environment. Study Lab is staffed by Schenck School faculty and staff who will aid students by clarifying homework assignments, interpreting directions, drilling decks, and assisting with other homework needs.
Study Lab is not meant for individualized instruction, but rather it is an academic atmosphere for students to benefit from the guidance of supportive faculty and staff. Study Lab is a four-day program, Monday through Thursday. No drop-ins or partial weeks are available.
There are two payment options for 2021-2022 Study Lab:
- Payment Option #1 - Payment upon registration by credit card (charge fees included) - $3163.
- Payment Option #2 - Three payments plan by credit card including charge fees for a total of $3163. Payments will be automatically charged on the dates listed below.
- First payment of $1055 is due upon registration.
- Second payment of $1054 is due November 1, 2021.
- Third payment of $1054 is due February 1, 2022
Study Lab Hours:
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
May 19, 2022.
No Study Lab on Fridays or early dismissal days.
The Schenck School respects your privacy and will never release your contact, check, or credit card information.