Registration for the summer of 2024 will open Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
Join us for an unforgettable summer filled with excitement and learning at The Schenck School!
Summer Adventures at The Schenck School is open to rising 1st - 8th graders, whether you're a student at the Schenck School or not. No diagnosis of dyslexia is required to enroll. Get ready for a season of fun, exploration, and growth in a supportive and inclusive environment. Discover new friendships, engage in hands-on learning, and create lasting memories. Registration opens Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
Get a reminder!
Registration for Summer Adventures will open on Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 9:00 a.m. Sign up to get a reminder registration announcement the day before registration opens.
- Dates & Times
- Who can apply to Summer Adventures?
- Do campers need to have a diagnosis of dyslexia to attend Summer Adventures?
- When will I be notified of acceptance to Summer Adventures?
- Will my child need to be screened?
- Does Summer Adventures consist of three 1-week camps or is it a 3+ week (16 days) camp?
- What if I can only attend one or two weeks of camp?
- What if I am waitlisted?
- Will we need to bring any supplies?
- What are Afternoon Adventures and when can I register for them?
- Will we receive a carpool list?
- Help! I can't remember my password!
Summer Adventures Camps
- Reading Adventures (on campus) - Rising 1st & 2nd Grade
- Reading Adventures (on campus) - Rising 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade
- Middle Learning Adventures (on campus) - Rising 6th, 7th & 8th Grade
- Reading Adventures (ONLINE) - Rising 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade
- Literature & Creative Writing Adventures (on campus) - Rising 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade
- Math Adventures (on Campus) - Rising 4th and 5th Grade
- Morphology Adventures (ONLINE) - Rising 4th, 5th and 6th grade
A $200 cancellation fee will be charged up until April 15, 2024. After April 15, 2024, no refunds will be given for the cancellation of any of the Summer Adventures Programs unless canceled by the School.