Please keep us in mind for next summer. We open up camp applications in mid-January.
Who Can Apply to Summer Adventures?
Our Summer Adventures camps are available to Schenck School students and to students who do not attend The Schenck School.
When will I be notified of acceptance to Summer Adventures?
Once you have applied and we have received the Teacher Confidential Evaluation form for the camp you have applied to, our Coordinators will review your application. We must have the Confidential Teacher Evaluation form before reviewing your application. An email will be sent to you once this process has been completed.
- Early Adventures (Rising 1st & 2nd Grade)
- Reading Adventures (Rising 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade)
- Literature & Creative Writing Adventures (Rising 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade)
- Math Blast (Rising 2nd, 3rd & 4th Grade)
- The Reading Zone (Rising 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade) (ONLINE)
- Middle Learning Adventures (Rising 6th, 7th & 8th Grade)
A $200 cancellation fee will be charged up until April 15. After April 15, 2021, no refunds will be given for the cancellation of any of the Summer Adventures Programs unless canceled by the School.
The Schenck School respects your privacy and will never release your contact, check, or credit card information.