This link will go live at 9:00am EST on Monday, January 23, 2023. Spots fill quickly!
June 12 - 30
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dates & Times
- Who can apply to Summer Adventures?
- Do campers need to have a diagnosis of dyslexia to attend Summer Adventures?
- When will I be notified of acceptance to Summer Adventures?
- Will my child need to be screened?
- Does Summer Adventures consist of three 1-week camps or is it a 3-week (15 days) camp?
- What if I can only attend one or two weeks of camp?
- What if I am waitlisted?
- Will we need to bring any supplies?
- What are Afternoon Adventures and when can I register for them?
- Will we receive a carpool list?
- Help! I can't remember my password!
- Reading Adventures (on campus) - Rising 1st & 2nd Grade
- Reading Adventures (on campus) - Rising 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade
- Middle Learning Adventures (on campus) - Rising 6th, 7th & 8th Grade
- Reading Adventures (ONLINE) - Rising 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade
- Literature & Creative Writing Adventures (on campus) - Rising 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade
- Math Adventures (on Ccmpus) - Rising 4th and 5th Grade
- (NEW) Morphology Adventures (ONLINE) - Rising 4th, 5th and 6th grade
Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form Needed
A Confidential Teacher Evaluation will need to be completed by your child's teacher before your child's application is considered complete. You can have your child's teacher send this into us at anytime, but we will need to have the Confidential Teacher Evaluation form and the online registration (opening up on January 23) completed before we can accept your child to our Summer Adventures program. However, you can go ahead and register even if we have not received your child's Confidential Teacher Evaluation form.
A $200 cancellation fee will be charged up until April 15, 2023. After April 15, 2023, no refunds will be given for the cancellation of any of the Summer Adventures Programs unless canceled by the School.
The Schenck School respects your privacy and will never release your contact, check, or credit card information.