Presented by the Georgia Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (IDA-GA), the Dyslexia Dash is a 5K run/walk to raise money for important dyslexia resources, including low-cost teacher training, seminars, support groups, and referral and advocacy services. Here are some of the details:
- USTAF certified course and Peachtree Road Race qualifier
- Each 5K runner/walker receives a ribbon, t-shirt, nylon draw-string race bag, and "lots of swag!"
- Awards for top three in each age/gender category
- Kid-Zone with fun games and activities
- Raffle Prizes
- Kids Dash for ages 8 and younger
The Schenck School is a proud Diamond Sponsor of the 2019 Dyslexia Dash. This year, the Dash is on Saturday, October 19, at 8:00 a.m., at Perimeter Mall.