Endowed funds provide important security for an independent school – now and in the future. The more dependable and predictable the sources of income, the greater the stability and flexibility of the school. Endowed funds are created specifically to sustain an institution and its mission in perpetuity. We are sincerely appreciative of the visionary leaders, gifted educators, and dedicated families whose gifts have ensured that The Schenck School will continue to change the lives of dyslexic learners now and in the future.
We are pleased to present the Schenck School endowed funds. For more information or if you are interested in establishing an endowed fund, please contact Director of Development Cathy Coleman at email@example.com or 404.419.9813.
- David and Dee Schenck Scholarship Endowment
- Gena Calloway Endowed Fund for Professional Development
- Janet Martin Scholarship Fund
- Nan T. Schenck Endowment
- The Faculty Endowment Fund
- Building Endowment Fund:
- The Goizueta Scholarship Fund
- Cam Street Scholarship Fund
- The Shults Family Endowed Fund for Financial Aid
The Schenck School respects your privacy and will never release your contact, check, or credit card information.
The Schenck School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Our ID number is 58-0958208.
Contact Information:Cathy Coleman
Director of Development